A little sneak preview for Ana and Walter.....

The story of a wedding this beautiful should be told with many images,  but you will have to wait and see where they end up.  Ana and Walter Delph were married last Saturday at the Four Seasons Biltmore in Santa Barbara.  I learned a lot about this couple from a little quiz I sent to the wedding party.  Number one reason they all love Ana and Walter: loyalty. These two are loyal friends with extremely generous hearts. They have very close and loving friends and family and all that support was evident as they were married under the palm trees that evening.  I can't wait to show more.  I also couldn't have done nearly as complete a job photographing this gorgeous wedding without the incredible talent of my friend and fellow photographer,  Stephanie Hogue from  from Santa Barbara. 







No comments:

Post a Comment